“I would not have started
from here” - this saying is pretty relevant for a
lot of companies. Even in these navel-gazing times it’s easy
to lose your way and get your market approach all wrong. That’s
where VERANO comes in.
is a selection of what we can provide to get you back on track.
Being who we are we place an emphasis on communication - both outbound
(business delivery) and internal (keeping the best team in place
for as long as possible). We are very active in this area and because
the details are sometimes a little sensitive we need to mention
no client names!
Here is a brief run-down of what we
do here: - Sector desk research/Competitor research
- Market positioning and customer perceived market positioning
- Relative pricing and range of the product offer
- Business modelling and business focus on particular services or
- Point of contact and client DMU analysis
- Audit of communication channels (including internal methods) and
- Enquiry systems and enquiry tracking
- ”Cost per enquiry” analyses for various marketing
- Optimum budget setting and seasonality factors
- Customer facing teams – training and support, feedback and
Account Team information sharing
- Industry networking
opportunities and sector conferences, exhibitions
- The crucial importance
in quality database creation for B2B clients
- The creation of
hard working and measurable marketing campaigns
- Scheduling, measuring
- Other identifiable
elements that transpire from the initial series of discussions
- And...Good old
SWOT – which still has its place, and focussed actions from
it – keeping it real, not academic.
This service probably costs a lot less than
you may imagine and is always quoted on an hourly basis (you never
know how long these things will take).